Monday, November 27, 2017

Review: Neogen Dermalogy

Haiiiii... This time I'm reviewing these two amazing product from Neogen, got these products from Clozette Indonesia that always sponsoring me with amazing items to try on.



NEOGEN BIO-PEEL GAUZE LEMON
This cleanser supposed to be used as the second step, after oil cleanser. Contains fermented green tea extract to brighten and hydrate skin, great for oily, combination, and acne prone skin. What I love about this product is the foamy texture that feels soft upon application and not stripping skin's natural oils after application. In love with this product, and I'm going to continue using this product as this one has affordable and reasonable price than my previous foam cleanser.
Pro
+ Great texture and formula
+ Affordable price
Cons
- Plain packaging and not travel friendly

How to use:
Use as the second step of your double cleansing, following an oil cleanser. Pump one to two pumps and gently massage foam onto damp face. Rinse off with lukewarm water, follow with the remaining steps of your skin care routine.

NEOGEN BIO-PEEL GAUZE LEMON
An exfoliator contains 30 single-use exfoliating pads. Loaded with vitamin C, as the star ingredients is lemon, promoting brighter and smoother skin. This product is so convinient to use, but sadly the formula just don't work well with my skin condition. It has brightening formula that I thought would works good for acne scar but it does leaves redness in my skin. So I guess this product is amazing but just not the one for my skin.
Pro
Convinient to use
Cons
The formula don't work for my skin type

How to use:
After cleansing, slip your fingers into the sleeve of the gauze peeling pad so that the criss-crossed gauze side is facing down. Use gentle, circular motions all over a dry face and neck, working your way up to forehead. Next rotate the pad so the gauze facing up and the soft quilted side is facing down, swipe the softer side across the face to pick up the remaining debris. Throw away pad, rinse with lukewarm water. Use twice a week or as needed.

THE PACKAGING
Well, the packaging is not as interesting as other korean skin care products that has cute and cool packaging. But who cares when the formula works for our skin?

COST
Neogen Bio-Peel Gauze Lemon IDR 293,300
Neogen Real Fresh Foam Green Tree IDR 206,000


FINAL THOUGHTS
Did I just said that I found my foam cleanser-matte? Big YES for Neogen Green Tea Real Fresh Foam Cleanser.
Share:

1 comment

  1. Massage therapy can provide relief for tense, tight muscles, and increase the flexibility of joints throughout the body. 일산출장안마

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping in to say hello, it's lovely to hear from you!

© anatakwok | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig