Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Sweet Escape

I do feling wanderlust, really in a deep needs of vacation to a far far away island where I could lay down and covered my body in a warm sands, hearing the sound of the sea breeze pelting against the coconut leaves. Somewhere I could giggle, rolling, and snapping pictures at the same time. Why?! I’ve been working like a dog over a years, err maybe less than a year. Ahem, and, that’s why!! I need some kind refreshement for my brain, though I don't use my brain that much.


These mix feeling has inspire me! Going to a short weekend getaway and took these photo whising I was in a remote island in India drinking Thums Up or in Santorini Island wearing white dress holding a fluttering red scarf with both hands up in the air.


Tied my scarf on my hat to give a nice and bright summer accent. Because of the schorching sun and the heat, that I forgot to bring the most essential stuff (read: sunblock), decided to wear a very lightweight cotton blazer over a white dress.


Hat – H&M (old) similar here. Scarf – Nautica. White dress – Pull&Bear (old) similar here
Blazer – H&M. Sunglasses – Celine.
Share:

1 comment

  1. Good cosplay work from the China.I checked my friend's work from his online Cosplay Costume website: http://www.cosjj.com/ . Keep making great quality of Movie Cosplay Costumes to worldwide cosplayers.the last guardian costumes

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping in to say hello, it's lovely to hear from you!

© anatakwok | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig