Friday, June 19, 2015

Packing for Shanghai



Who love packing? I really excited about traveling but when it comes to packing, hmm, wait a minute. It took me a whole day to pack everything before I go, I’m not good at packing. But with Majoli’s travel set, packing seem fun and a lot easier. I’ve done it in less than an hour and I’ll share it with you, because it’s something that I really proud of!

So here it goes…


Which outfit?

The best way to pack is by packing effectively. Sort things out, decide what’ll in the luggage and what’ll stay home. Personally, I’d imagine what I’m going to wear first, so it help me decide what to bring fast.


Limit the liquids

It’s better to save the bag space for holiday purchases than carrying your jumbo bottled shampoo which is heavier. I packed it into this cute Hilla Majoli Pouch so it will be more organized.


Something comfortable

I’d choose comfy footwear when it comes to travel, because nothing beats comfy feet when walking a new city. And extra pair something dressy, just in case.


Name it

Don’t forget luggage tag to recognise your bags from the rest or just in case your luggage might get lost.


Essentials

Money, sim card, public transportation card, and passport. Covered in Hilla Majoli’s. Isn’t it cute to have your all things in a matchy matchy set?

So excited, and I’m ready to go…

Have your own travel set from Hilla Majoli:
Majoli Family
IG: @majolifamily
Line: majolifamily
Share:

3 comments

  1. Informative post shared. You can also save money via pre-book park and ride deals and avoid travelling hurdles. Have a safe journey.
    Heathrow park and ride
    cheap park and ride Birmingham

    ReplyDelete
  2. The visa is substantial for one year from the date of entry in India. E-visa candidates can apply online 120 days before the date of movement india visa application

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Neat post. There’s an issue with your web site in internet explorer, may check this¡K IE nonetheless is the marketplace chief and a good portion of people will miss your fantastic writing because of this problem. packaging equipment

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping in to say hello, it's lovely to hear from you!

© anatakwok | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig